Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Bones and Blood

Vaden activates the camera drone, rubbing his jaw gingerly.

Recorder on. That little Brutor child can throw a punch. Rattled my implants. But no matter, at least she finally grew a spine and stopped cowering around me. Percruor, going so far as to punch the man interviewing you...that takes guts.

Vince already seems to be influencing her to be a female, Brutor version of himself. She even cracked my jaw, just like Vince did to Ilias months back. Granted, Vince did it with a walking cane and shattered his jaw, where as mine was a slight fracture the AIMEDs were able to quickly fix. I don't know what he's planning, but he has something in mind for the girl. Whether it's good or bad remains to be seen.

Myself, I am curious as to how her hulking friend will respond to her joining our little family. She said she would refuse to follow my orders and open fire on him if ordered to do so. All I know is the addition of that young Brutor is going to make things very interesting here.

No comments:

Post a Comment