Thursday, July 2, 2009

Revenge

The recorder is turned on in the midst of a hateful rant, whether by accident or design, it is unclear.

I WILL KILL HIM! I WILL RIP OUT HIS HEART AND SACRIFICE IT TO GOD! I WILL DRAIN HIS BLOOD AND DESTROY HIS FAMILY! I WILL CONDEMN HIS SOUL TO PURGATION AND HELL! THE DEPTHS OF MY REVENGE WILL STOOP TO THE ENDLESS DEEP AND SOAR TO THE LIMITLESS HEAVENS! GOD, HEAR MY CRIES! GRANT ME MY REVENGE!

Vaden stops, panting heavily, catching his breath. The repeated slam of a fist onto the floor can be heard.

I am not one of them. How dare he call me one of the Covenant, the foulest enemies of the Empire, that blight from within. Math'ra Hiede will pay. As I now spill my blood to the floor, I will spill his blood to the void. I will personally see his corpse hung in my gallery for posterity. By my blood, God, grant me revenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment